Friday 21 August 2020

1,250 Days Later

Hello Everyone,

It has been around 3 Years and 5 Months since we abandoned this blog. Well, 1,250 Days to be precise.

Then, why restart now?

Well, one of our Darlings recently asked us about this blog and it got us reading all our own posts once again. It felt wonderful to go through all our stories and the love that we received in the comments. So, thank you Sony for inspiring us to write again!

So after several false starts (like getting a custom domain - God! That feels so silly now!), we have decided to give this another go. Well, I have! Jane is yet to be convinced about this.

"Nobody reads blogs anymore", She says.

She is right. Most bloggers we knew have moved on to other Social Media, like we did. 

But, the point I am trying to drive into her nut head is the joy this blog brings when we read all our old posts is just too much to let go. 

"And, that's because you have the memory span of a Goldfish and you forget everything," Jane quips.

Well, it is true. I seem to have forgotten most of the things written down here (in my defense, it is maybe because a lot of those were not-so-good memories for me). But, what gives me the high is reading all the comments - to know how many people prayed for our Happily Ever After. Thank you!

And that is why I am willing to give this another honest shot. And I am sure Jane will come around. She will post soon too - I will nag her until she does.

So, now that we have that out of the way, HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN?

How has the COVID-19 Lockdown been treating you? Hope you all are safe and healthy.

What have we been up to? Well, for starters, Lil' Doe is 6 Years Old - if you can believe it! In the words of PeeVee, "She is growing like a weed!" 😆

She is in the First Grade! Well, she cannot go to school yet cos' it is all Online Classes now. The "New Normal" they call it. I sincerely hope not! The kid is getting so damn bored at home and eats Jane's head all day while I lock myself in the room attending another Skype call on which I am really not required 😁

And we are still in our beloved Bengaluru, loving and living our ever after!

So, here is to hoping that you are all safe; and that we can somehow revive this blog through some magic!

- John Doe

P.S. If by any chance, you still stuck around after we changed our URL twice and were M.I.A. since the past 3.5 years, please do let us know in the comments below. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...